Help Identifying Hanging Flower Baskets

Reaction score
Hello all!

I feel a bit silly asking this...:whistle: but I purchased two hanging baskets over the weekend. I realized as I was driving off that I did not ask what kind they were, nor did they have any tags attached once I unloaded them at home.

I want to enjoy these as long as possible, so if you could please help me identify, I can provide the best care! Also, apologies for the quality of the photos! It was pouring out when I snapped these and I was trying to get out of the rain quick! :D

Thank you!!

image (2).jpeg
image (1).jpeg

Reaction score
Thanks Silver Sufer!

Also, they are still in their original pots. Should I re-soil them? or just leave as is?

Reaction score
The pink ones are impatience, I'm not sure of the yellow ones. They can stay in their pots but remember that potted plants require more water and fertilizer than those that are in the ground. The yellow ones do look familiar but I can't seem to come up with the name. I'll remember it in the middle of the night!

Reaction score
First is impatiens, they need shade. The other is calibrachoa, they can take anything from part to full sun. I really like the calibrachoa, they are pretty hardy and the hummingbirds like them too.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi,

I only recognize the second one, it is calibrachoa. My grandmother use to have these in her lawn, I am thinking of planting those for my apartment too.

Ask a Question