Hello from Southwest Michigan

Reaction score
Hello there, my name is Brooke and I'm newer to the gardening community. Most of my experience came from helping my parents tend to their vegetable garden in the countryside. Unfortunately, they never had a green thumb and were incapable of keeping their plants alive, which meant no vegetables were actually harvested. I give them credit, though, they never gave up.

Now that we live in the city, it's a little more difficult to start a garden because there's a lack of space, but I would still like to make a small one so that I have a fresh selection of fruit/vegetables that I won't have to spend money on at the store. But I need more knowledge to do so. That's why I'm here - to learn more about gardening. Why depend on stores for produce that's not always fresh?

Is there anything else that you guys would like to know about me before I start browsing the site? :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum @Brookadee :)

Gardening is certainly an addictive hobby! What space do you have available to you?

Ask a Question