Hello from Lakeland, Florida!!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Danyel and I live in sunny Florida. It has been such a blessing here with our beautiful weather. I can garden all year long. We moved here about 10 years ago and I left my beautiful garden in upstate New York. I was sad thinking about leaving all the work and love I put into it, but not long after moving here I was up and running again. I love planting and maintaining all my flowers and shrubs. It gives me great pride. I look forward to chatting on here and learning and sharing with you all.
Thanks,
Danyel :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Danyel, I'm new to this forum also, so welcome from a fellow "newbie"! We, too, left a marvelous and well-loved garden in upstate NY and moved to Texas. After learning what grew here and that we had about 10 months of garden weather, the adjustment was much easier. Gardening is so satisfying, and I'm sure you will find lots of interesting topics here, as I have.

Reaction score
Welcome to you as well :) So funny we are both from upstate. We lived in a town called Marcy ( near Syracuse) my entire childhood and then moved to Albany for a few years before making our home here in Florida. I was sad to leave but happy to move here with the beautiful weather. It didn't take me long to learn about gardening here and honestly, it is so nice to be able to enjoy it all year long. Change sometimes is good. :)

Ask a Question