Hello from 10b!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
Bahrain
Hello everyone. This forum looks like the most active forum on the internet I've found!
Joining you guys from the desert with crazy 40 degrees temperatures, scorching sun and a thousand palm trees :)
Starting off my gardening attempt with a lot of trial and error and currently have managed not to kill basil, aloe vera, jasmine, starting tomatoes, bamboo, and some unidentified plants!

Hope to improve on my skills with all your help and advice!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA Zone 11
Country
Mexico
:)Hello and a warm welcome to you @Jadeyb from half way around the world in zone 11. Are you in the desert with a dry climate year around? I'll bet you can grow dates, yum. Possibly we can grow many of the same things and it sounds like you are off to a good start. This is a lively and active site, not as lively now because many people are on vacation. You will find a good group of people here, happy to share information and ideas.

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Hi and Welcome,
You are right! This is one of the top forums where real people can relate and share gardening ideas.
Post some pictures of your gardening and the techniques you use.
Nice to have you on board:)

Ask a Question