Happy Valentines Day 2016

Reaction score
Thank you :) No specific plans this year because I'm far away from my fiance right now :( But we will be reunited again hopefully, right on time for his birthday! I hope everyone has a great Valentines day!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Happy Valentine's Day to you all as well. Last night we had a delicious steak dinner at home complete with purple potatoes. We will be dining out tonight with my husband's family as it is his grandma's birthday.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Happy Valentin's Day to everyone.

V-Day-5-300x169.jpg

Reaction score
Happy Valentines Day Everyone! Spread the love to your love ones, family and friends during this special day. It does not matter if you will not receive roses, chocolates and other gifts as long all of you are together during this lovely day.:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
That restaurant looks lovely!

I had a quiet dinner with my hubby - since we have a 1 year old we just got takeout from a restaurant we like and ate it at home. It was nice to just be able to relax and have some dinner and wine - sounds simple but I guess just enjoying each others company was important to us! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hope everyone had a lovely day! We had steaks, and I made a raspberry and custard cake. Yum :)

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
Hope you enjoyed your valentines day. What did you do on that day? I remember how I spent the whole day at work. I never had time to go celebrate with friends. I bought some flowers to my wife and we had a wonderful evening.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am too late to reply here, but I just arrived and wanna continue this topic again, this day I spend my whole day with my hubby, we do dinner outside and I buy flowers and present for him and give him a surprise, he also brings chocolates and gifts for me, its the best day to spend with him, and we together enjoy alot.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
I am too late to reply here, but I just arrived and wanna continue this topic again, this day I spend my whole day with my hubby, we do dinner outside and I buy flowers and present for him and give him a surprise, he also brings chocolates and gifts for me, its the best day to spend with him, and we together enjoy alot.
we can start a new one for this year 2021. might be less adventurous given the situation these days. Who knows what may change.

Ask a Question