Happy Thanksgiving

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the USA! I am thankful to have such a lovely bunch of you here :)

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Happy thanksgiving to all the America's! May it be a great day filled with love, peace and most important of all....family at your table.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
And a happy Thanksgiving to all! I just pulled two turkeys out of the ovens, and put two more in. We were invited to roast turkeys and serve at a community dinner tonight, a dinner for those who need a little cheer, or a good hot meal. I threw in a couple of pies, and a neighbor is making enough baked sweet potatoes to serve an army, a large army!
A local restaurant was threatened with dire consequences if they didn't donate to-go boxes (which they did, with good grace) so those who need a bit more to eat can have some of the extras from tonight's dinner.
I love Thanksgiving--I get to cook to my heart's content, and feel so very, very grateful for all we have here on our little farm.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
That's very kind and in the spirit, marlingardener. :)

Everybody be safe, spend time with people you love, and give at least a passing thought to whatever you're thankful for. ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Happy Thanksgiving to all in the USA. Every thing is ready for dinner just need to pop the prime rib in the over and it will be ready for 4:00 pm.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Have a good Thank everyone :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I got home just a bit ago. Didn't eat at all until 3 pm at my friends' house; she is a stellar cook and now I have a bunch of yummy leftovers in my fridge. :) Had a great time and ate too much!

Then went to another friends house where we shared a really yummy cocktail of spiced rum and organic coconut eggnog. :p

Sadly I have to be up early to go to work so here I am. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Esther I meant to add I looked at the Vickers restaurant site and it looks really good!

Enjoy your day off tomorrow. :) I have to go paint a Metro PCS store. All in one day. o_O Its going to be a long one.

Ask a Question