HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, As we all know Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful. What are three things you are thankful for on this 2015 thanksgiving? For me I'm thankful to be out of homelessness an living in my comfy new home, I'm thankful to be happy and healthy an I'm also thankful for the special people I have in my life.
images

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Happy Thanksgiving to all the US gardeners and to others A GREAT DAY!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
Can't believe Thanksgiving has been and gone already! We still had the typical American style dinner, even though we are expats living in Japan right now we still do the turkey, and all the sides, and pies. We have some American expat friends here too that joined the celebration with us, which was nice. I have a lot to be thankful for!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can't believe Thanksgiving has been and gone already! We still had the typical American style dinner, even though we are expats living in Japan right now we still do the turkey, and all the sides, and pies. We have some American expat friends here too that joined the celebration with us, which was nice. I have a lot to be thankful for!

It sure sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for. I'm glad you still got to enjoy Thanksgiving in Japan.

Ask a Question