Happy Halloween

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm on my own in a caravan in a field for halloween, so I don't see why you lot shouldn't be scared too :D

Here's part one, i'll go look for part 2.....

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That took some looking for....

Reaction score
Country
United States
:eek:

That was great, thank you for sharing! I'm home alone on this Halloween night too. I'm giving out candy to all the little ghosts and goblins. My little Princess is out trick or treating with friends, then a party/sleepover. So thanks for spooky tale to keep my mind busy this evening. lol

Happy Halloween Zigs! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Hahahaha! These are creepy. :p We don't usually celebrate Halloween because of the Catholic church. Actually, when I was younger, you don't see children Trick or Treating. It's something that we are just adopting to just recently.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! Happy Halloween!

Reaction score
Happy Halloween to you too, Zigs! I'll definitely watch this later, once I'm done with some tasks :) This Halloween night I'm home alone as well, not planning anything special, will go to bed early, would hand candy, but no kids around.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Quiet night here last night, drew all the curtains in the caravan just incase, but hardly anyone knows i'm down here :D

If there's one thing that frightens the willies out of me it's faces at the window :eek:

Reaction score
Quiet night here last night, drew all the curtains in the caravan just incase, but hardly anyone knows i'm down here :D

If there's one thing that frightens the willies out of me it's faces at the window :eek:

That would freak
Smiley - Freaking-out.png
me out too - especially as I live in the middle of nowhere :eek:

Seriously though - many thanks for all the great videos - which I really enjoyed watching - as fortunately I didn't have to worry about them being scary - as Halloween isn't celebrated where I live :D

However as its " All Souls/Saints Day " that is celebrated instead of Halloween - tonight could well be an entirely different matter - as apart from the fact that all the cemeteries are giving off an eerie light - from all the candles lit by people spending 24 hours with their lost loved ones - its also the night when it is thought that all spirits return to where they belong - which as I live in the middle of nowhere in a very old house - which the previous owner was not only born in but also died in - if I were to ........see a face at the window tonight ----------- :eek::eek::eek::eek:

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"Cemetary, cool and quiet, hate to leave your sacred lay, dread the milky coming of the day."

Jim Morrison.

Second worse face at the window was a fully outstretched cat trying to get in the top bit :eek:

Can't tell you about the first :eek:

Reaction score
This was very nice and interesting, Certainly wish I was watching this on Halloween.

Reaction score
Second worse face at the window was a fully outstretched cat trying to get in the top bit :eek:

:eek: Oh my how I can equate with that - as being a cat owner its something that I encounter frequently and not just on Halloween and although I shouldn't really laugh - just in case one day it was actually a burglar or something even more creepy at the window - I always find this situation - even though absolutely terrifying at the time - extremely funny - especially after having plucked up enough courage to confront something sinister - you are generally greeted by a cat laughing at you on the other side of the window :LOL: which of course is even more hilarious when it happens to my husband - rather me :D

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:D

Didn't help that I was sitting sideways on to the dark window only inches away when I just caught something out of the corner of my eye :eek: Nearly had a heart attack :D

Reaction score
I like having a birthday after Halloween because candy is reduced to 75% off today. But it is a little weird that my daughter and I have infamous birthdays.
Mine is Guy Fawkes Night (Gunpowder Treason Plot) and my daughter's birthday is the date of the assassination of Julius Caesar (Ides of March).
Every time I see one of those V for Vendetta Guy Fawkes masks, it reminds me of my birthday.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Happy Birthday for yesterday :)

Ask a Question