Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
grouie submitted a new Showcase Item:

grouie's garden

A passion to design my home and garden no matter where prompted us to give up our city life and settle down in a semi rural town where land was cheaper than in a city. Our love for both the flora and fauna resulted in a garden that would be categorised as 'systematic wilderness' an ambiance ideal for birds of different species us every single day.

Several fruit trees, a bird bath and a lot of lush greenery, flowering bushes, a waterfall with birds fluttering around - a dream fulfilled.
The images below are just a few of the several features that qualify my garden to be a well appointed landscaped garden.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reaction score
Very beautiful!!!! Your garden looks like a true tropical paradise, you did such a great job :) I'm sure your garden is a great publicity for your landscaping business ;) The results speak for themselves. Very nice :)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Looks lovely Grouie :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This is just gorgeous, grouie! I love the first picture with the dog laying in the middle of the path. The dog seems to appreciate such peaceful feel of your garden and that is the best feeling :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
This is like a garden of Eden, it is so beautiful and seemingly relaxing. I am only guessing but it looks like it would smell sweet and wonderful too! Very very nice grouie.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Very beautiful!!!! Your garden looks like a true tropical paradise, you did such a great job :) I'm sure your garden is a great publicity for your landscaping business ;) The results speak for themselves. Very nice :)
Thanks. I do not do business any more. I used to when we were in the city.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I can only describe your garden as a beautiful wilderness Grouie, you've worked wonders with it! (y)
Thanks. Just trying to add some greenery around which is becoming less with concrete jungles.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
This is like a garden of Eden, it is so beautiful and seemingly relaxing. I am only guessing but it looks like it would smell sweet and wonderful too! Very very nice grouie.
Thanks. It does smell sweet whenever flowers that have smell start to bloom. I specially like the smell of the cinnamon tree when it is in bloom.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
This is just gorgeous, grouie! I love the first picture with the dog laying in the middle of the path. The dog seems to appreciate such peaceful feel of your garden and that is the best feeling :)
Thanks. Preiti - that's her name - loves the place.

Ask a Question