Greetings!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello! I am pleased to be joining this community. I live in the state of Massachusetts.
You should see my kitchen! There are plants everywhere! Spider plants, cacti, bell peppers, etc. I have a nice little garden outside too and some pots. I attempted to grow sunflowers this summer but the chipmunks dug up the seeds. I've done corn and watermelon in the past, both of which are really fun to grow! This year I did tomatoes, garlic, pansies, and hibiscuses. I also have two fruit-bearing apple trees and one sapling and lots of raspberry and blackberry bushes.
Glad to be here!
- Ladybug

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Bee

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Greetings ladybug .Welcome to the forum! I am also new to the forum and I really look forward to all of the discussions here.This is a great forum and I love networking with the people here .Hope all continues to be well for you and family.Peace and Love to all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Hi and welcome. How is the weather out there? I used to travel to Mass. quite a bit back in the day. Spent most of my time up near Essex and Salem really miss it. I had a lot of fun and there was a lot to see out there.

Ask a Question