Greetings from Puerto Rico!

Bee

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Greetings I am Bee Ra and I have experienced the greatest benefits of utilizing natural products over the past couple of years.I am 25 years young and I truly enjoy maintaining a natural state of mind.My key mission has always been to share verifiable knowledge concerning the significance of using natural products instead of harmful synthetic chemicals, heavy metals and other imbalances in prescriptions & personal care products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
You lucky duck! You are living in the perfect place for growing just about anything I'm told. The soil is rich and the weather is beautiful year round. Welcome and I look forward to your insights on gardening.

Bee

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Thank you much appreciated.It is very beautiful here and I truly appreciate the tropical weather.You are right! I am definitely growing so many things here and there are so many fruit/veggies trees I just randomly pass by on a daily basis.I love it here!

Reaction score
Welcome, I am glad to meet you. Sounds like you have a world of opportunities open to you in the gardening field. Are you growing herbs and things to make natural products yourself?

Bee

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Yes I am a seed supplier so I grow many things NON GMO.I want to start a farmers market here in the future and sell my products locally.Many great opportunities here in beautiful Puerto Rico

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello Bee, I left Puerto Rico about four years ago and I do miss how easy it was to grow many things with little effort. No matter anyone's economic status, no one will ever go hungry in Puerto Rico, what you may not have growing in your own yard is more often than not easily found in a neighbours yard and if in a small village as I was, people happily share and trade!

Bee

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Hello Micheleteresa I told myself I would travel the world so I am planning to do that as we speak. Staying in Puerto Rico for 5 months was a great experience and I will definitely be going back.Yes I agree that there is so much abundance in Puerto Rico and there is no way one could ever go hungry there but it is all about the appreciation of nature at the end of the day.I experienced many people there who didn't appreciate the abundance of edibles in the trees as much as the store bought food. I also agree with you when it comes to people happily sharing and trading.We need to go back to that way of thinking worldwide and this could be a much better place haha.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Welcome Bee. I am new here too and very much enjoy theatmosphere here.

wish i had your temps. It is 19c or 31f here today.

Bee

Reaction score
Country
Puerto Rico
Much appreciated CanadianLoriz6a.Welcome to the forum.I look forward to more of your replies.I was in Puerto Rico for 5 months but I am now back at home with family for the holidays.You are not alone because I live in Saint Louis and it is around that temperature here as well.I don't mind it though since i am used to Missouri's unpredictable weather.Stay warm and safe overall though!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Ask a Question