Gardening Newbie Here!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Hey, guys! :) Gardening newbie here! I love forums and found they have always been a great way to learn about certain topics, so, with my recent interest in gardening, I've decided to join this one!

I'm young, still living with my parents but working at Barnes & Noble and taking classes to go towards most likely a visual communications degree. Summer classes have not started and I'm hardly getting enough hours at work, so I have plenty of time on my hands right now to sit down and do some research as well as getting some plants started.

Very excited to get involved here in the forum and start learning! Hope to see y'all around!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
That is great Abigail ! ! Gardening is a great hobby, and whether you are into growing vegetables or flowers, or both, I am sure that it will be an interesting first experience for you.
What are you planning on having in your garden?? Have you already bought the plants, and have them in the garden, or are you still deciding what to grow ??

Ask a Question