Gardening crafts..

Reaction score
Wow, Sissy. It looks like you took an old satellite dish and turned it into a birdbath. That is really creative. I also think the people you made out of leftover wood are fun and whimsical. I always enjoy seeing people upcycle found materials in creative ways. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Sissy, your little wood people are so cute! I especially like the girl with the yellow flower and watering can. She's just adorable! I wouldn't mind having something like that for my own yard.

Reaction score
This is pretty cool. Look at these little guys. Tree stump mosaics.
That's a cool idea.

f2e964ce0eebe95a1ab236468a16efed.jpg

ACSAPA , I love those mosaic tree stumps too..they look so pretty and inviting..
@ Claudine.. those painted trees make that place look like a picture out of Barbie doll picnic.. :) So cheerful and bright :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
@ Claudine.. those painted trees make that place look like a picture out of Barbie doll picnic.. :) So cheerful and bright :)

Actually, they aren't painted . It's yarn. It's hard to believe that somebody kitted it all:D

Sissy, you are so creative, your garden looks wonderful! I love all the pictures but my favorite is this sign "Birds welcome" - it's very sweet:)

Reaction score
Actually, they aren't painted . It's yarn. It's hard to believe that somebody kitted it all:D
Wow that is some work of love.. I think paint would hurt the trees and food color may not last long.. wool is surely a better choice.. those trees look like candy.. I love them all the more knowing that it is wool.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
gosh I have some stumps and a box of tiles that I picked up at the local dump .i go there to take my garbage and always find neat things .Every thing I built was from scraps .I also made to wooden dog benches .I call the people my family .People throw those satellite dishes away here at the dump and i pick them up .They make great bird feeders too .I am amazed at what people just throw away .The watering can on the girls hand has a bird nest in it .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I found a funny idea for a garden decoration, I'm not sure if I want something like this in my garden though, lol:p :

1cbb66232d2bdd1c8557c5824f6fb49b.jpg

What do you think?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
I really like the little bird cages filled with ivy. I wonder if I could get a little cucumber plant to grow in a cage like that, and have something edible as well as pretty to look at. I am going to look for a little cage and try this out.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
to many ideas on here and giving me more projects to do .

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I feel that cones can be pretty decorative. My dog loves them more than his toys so I'm sure that he would be very happy if I had a basket like this full of cones. In my opinion it looks really nice:

original.jpg

Reaction score
I really like the little bird cages filled with ivy. I wonder if I could get a little cucumber plant to grow in a cage like that, and have something edible as well as pretty to look at. I am going to look for a little cage and try this out.
I am sure that a cucumber will grow as well. My cucumbers are container grown. It would be lovely to have cumbers handing from that bird cage. I don't think I can afford to buy one just for this.. lol
@ Claudine .. I love the chrysanthemum trail.. looks really pretty and wild. I loove that basket of pine cones too :)
@ Pat this is truly green furniture.. I love that seat.. with all it greenery.

Reaction score
My mother makes fairy gardens from gourds and all kinds of other things. I will see if she has any pictures she can send me so I can share them here. I may even try to get her to join. She is a master gardener and an artist!

Ask a Question