Garden tools on sale

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
For those of you who have an Ace Hardware near you, they have a great sale going on for garden tools. Two kinds of shovels, a hoe, and a garden rake are priced at $10 each. I got the rake so I'd have one in the barn and one in the shed, and it is sturdy and with a wooden handle, easy on the hands. Best part is the rake and the first foot of the handle are bright red so I won't lose it in the weeds!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I could do for a new shovel myself. I, like you, like to keep more than one around. I have one on the lower portion of the backyard and would like one up on the upper portion of the yard. Not so many ACE Hardware stores as there used to be, but they are fun to even just have a walk around in, a little more personality and sometimes some different products than the bigger home improvement stores. Thanks for the heads up.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I do not have an ACE Hardware in my area, but I have so many fond memories of that place from when I was a kid. I remember that the one in our town had a craft section in it, this was before stores like Michael's Crafts and Joann Fabrics popped up everywhere. I remember that my dad would head for the gardening or hunting section, and mom and I would get craft supplies. I miss those days. I did find that Target also has their gardening tools on sale right now too and I bought a hand rake for a dollar the other day

Ask a Question