Garden statues and decorations

Reaction score
Do you like having statues and other non-plant decorations in your garden?

The garden gnomes must be most famous of them all, but obviously not all folks like them. :)
I like practical decorations the most. I fell in love with these little lights which resemble a rock.
They're made of some kind of resin plastic material. They blend very well in the surroundings without looking too cheap. :)
Here is a photo of similar ones (not my photo) http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Images/Products/size_3/GGROK3.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm not so sure about statues, to be honest they creep me out if they look like real people.
I'd love to have a fountain though, this would be perfect:

full_view_italian_large.jpg

I've also found some more pictures of interesting decorations:

metal-garden-sculpture-larges.jpg

garden-decor.jpg

make-own-garden-decorations-800x800.jpg

Reaction score
Very nice one maddie, it took a moment to realize that those are shoes, some kind of Crocs knock-offs.
Also, old wheelbarrows and bathtubs make nice containers too in the garden :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Oh, I forgot about this thread...I still dream about having a garden fountain, I love water, it would be so relaxing to just look at it:)

garden-fountain.jpg

Hever_Castle_rose_garden_with_fountain.JPG

This second picture is just perfect:D

Reaction score
I love garden art, and these are gorgeous examples of it in this thread, very cool.

I'm going to try to post a picture I have here - yay! that worked!

Okay, this is a metal birdbath I got at the thrift store for ten bucks, filled with stones I also got at that same thrift store - they were all together in a bag for two dollars.

I did try the birdbath for its intended purpose but the place I put it was not pleasing to the birds. Not enough cover apparently. As I had another birdbath that they DID like, I decided to "make art" with this one instead.

I have a better photo too but I'll have to hunt for it.

I am going to have to try the "succulent-garden-in-the-garden-clogs-idea", that is really clever and attractive.

artbath.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I absolutely love this decoration, it's so colorful, it makes me smile and it reminds me of spring...oh spring, where are you?

1548181092299314ooEgd9Yqc.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, this spoon decoration looks wonderful, it reminds me of origami, it's very creative.
What do you think about this car? I'm not too fond of cars but I find this one quite cute:p :

Topiary_green_garden_art_1.jpg

Reaction score
I love simple things for the garden..I don't like it too crowded so I opt for just my birdbath and a angel statue that was given to me ....I also love and have windchimes in my yard.

248247_157309507776267_1494243301_n.jpg

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having something like that wagon. It could be used not only for decoration, but to help with transporting garden materials. You would have to get lucky in finding one that looks authentically old, though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love this fountain. It looks very unique and nontraditional but also not too modern - which in my opinion is extremely lovely. I'm sure it's very relaxing to sit next to it and to watch the water flowing:

highlight_and_compliment_your_garden_t.jpg

Ask a Question