Forum Newbie

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Good Morning to everyone, I am new to all of this forum business and very excited to learn. I love being in the garden and I am looking forward to learning lots of new time savers and tricks! Let's Grow!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Good Morning to everyone, I am new to all of this forum business and very excited to learn. I love being in the garden and I am looking forward to learning lots of new time savers and tricks! Let's Grow!!
Welcome. I'm new to this forum stuff too and it takes me forever with lots of stuff ups. I'm getting the hang of it I think. Good luck. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it. What I love most so far is being able to talk gardening without boring every one silly.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Welcome. I'm new to this forum stuff too and it takes me forever with lots of stuff ups. I'm getting the hang of it I think. Good luck. I'm sure you'll get a lot out of it. What I love most so far is being able to talk gardening without boring every one silly.
DeborahJane,
We can learn forums together and in the mean time we can learn new things about gardening! I won't be bored silly, I for one cannot gain enough knowledge on the topic. I was excited to see a new forum added for house plants as well, do you have a "green" house of are you an outside only kind of gardener?

Ask a Question