For those of us who like trees...

Reaction score
140713-092720_zps35acc477.jpg

This is the t shirt I'm wearing right now. I got it from a thrift store. It's by the company Life is Good.
They don't have anymore of this design on their website but you can probably find them on eBay or find other companies that make t shirts with the same sentiment.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love trees, so I would like to have a t-shirt like this too:) I would wear it often. We should be proud of how we feel about nature:D I wish it was black though, I'm not a big fan of clothes in light colors.

Reaction score
Looks quite lovely! I'll definitely have to try and pick up one of these on eBay. You would have thought that it'd be popular enough to keep selling on them their website, you know? Especially considering how environmentally aware people are becoming in this day and age.

Reaction score
Awesome! That's a very nice find! I like that kind of shirts that show great messages. I don't see shirts with this kind of messages very often, better than the non sense we often see stamped on our kid's shirts :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's a real good looking t-shirt with a strong message. I really like it! It's simple and straight forward. I'd like to create a design that says: "Trees need hugging, not felling".

Reaction score
When my family goes on our nature walk 'adventures' as I call them or when we are out and about driving around, I'll always see beautiful and interesting trees and say 'ohh, look at that tree' and if I'm wearing my t shirt, I'll point at it. My husband thinks I'm goofy but trees are so interesting and beautiful to me. Trees are to the planet what mankind is to the society. I think that's why I also like sitting back and watching people - very interesting and beautiful in their own ways.

Reaction score
That's a real good looking t-shirt with a strong message. I really like it! It's simple and straight forward. I'd like to create a design that says: "Trees need hugging, not felling".
Sometimes trees do need felling though.

Reaction score
That shirt is cool and all. But here in California if you say you like trees you are usually talking about marijuana, so I think that might confuse a lot of people around here.

Reaction score
That shirt is cool and all. But here in California if you say you like trees you are usually talking about marijuana, so I think that might confuse a lot of people around here.
I would have thought that it'd be grass, not trees that signified your love of marijuana, no?

Reaction score
lol nice shirt. I saw this one lady one who cried when the city was cutting down some old tree. She was attached to it like it was her dog or something and she was going crazy.

Reaction score
That's a really cool shirt. I wish they were still in production. I too am a fan of trees, actual trees, not marijuana.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Nice find and I bet you got it for an excellent price! The Life Is Good line is popular where I live, but I don't think I have seen that shirt before.

Reaction score
That is a really cool shirt. I have seen it worn around before and it is a pretty nifty design. Though I would probably never wear it as if I did people would probably think it was referring to marijuana. It is often called "Trees"

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I found pictures of two other t-shirts that are perfect for people who care about trees. I really want to have them, I would wear them all the time. I'm proud of my love for trees:D

il_340x270.278580906.jpg

10180front-0.jpg

Ask a Question