Fire Tree

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
We have this tree in the grounds of our office, though it doesn't look like this now. It bloomed in January, and now it doesn't have flowers anymore. This is a picture that I found while I was browsing the Internet for flowering trees. If I am not mistaken, this is called a Fire Tree. It's beautiful.

firetree-dsc07610-hdtv.jpg

Reaction score
OMG, you got something like this growing nearby?

Fire_Tree_by_Tailgun2009.jpg

I just googled it and this is what came out :O Truly amazing! Remind me of one of those japanese maple trees, never seen something as beautiful in person before :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow!:love:
It's a gorgeous tree! It must be wonderful to be able to see something like this in summer. One of the reasons why I love autumn are all those red, orange and yellow leaves. They always remind me of butterflies:)

Reaction score
We have this tree in the grounds of our office, though it doesn't look like this now. It bloomed in January, and now it doesn't have flowers anymore. This is a picture that I found while I was browsing the Internet for flowering trees. If I am not mistaken, this is called a Fire Tree. It's beautiful.

As your picture is not showing up for me - by Fire Tree are you meaning " Delonix Regia " also known as " Royal Poinciana " that looks like this

Fire Tree - Royal Poinciana or Delonix Regia.jpg

Fire Tree - Delonix Regia - tree.jpg

and has an abundance of blossoms similar to these

Fire Tree - Delonix Regia Flowers.jpg

Reaction score
As your picture is not showing up for me - by Fire Tree are you meaning " Delonix Regia " also known as " Royal Poinciana " that looks like this

View attachment 3587

View attachment 3586

and has an abundance of blossoms similar to these

View attachment 3585
My neighbor has one of this tree growing in his front yard and when i was a tot i could remember putting the blossoms in my hair for beautification... i am still in awe whenever it is fully blossomed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Ehh that's weird. I got the photo I attached online because the one in the office is not yet flowering. Anyway, that's the tree! It's really beautiful, right? Here's another picture just in case.

00dae06726c274b4bfd18f8e333bf762_large.jpg

Reaction score
Ehh that's weird. I got the photo I attached online because the one in the office is not yet flowering. Anyway, that's the tree! It's really beautiful, right? Here's another picture just in case.

We have a lot of those in Florida. They are gorgeous when they're in bloom. I've also seen some trees with similar flowers that are purple.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland

It's so lovely! 'Fire tree' sounds like a perfect name for it:) Those orange flowers look like flames. Seeing this picture makes me think of autumn and bonfires. I like it:)

Ask a Question