Favorite veggies!

Reaction score
What are your favorite vegetables to have with your shrimp pasta? For me it is imperative that i have my carrots,mushrooms and zucchini.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I've never tried shrimp pasta. I'm not a big fan of seafood. I know it's very healthy, but I really can't eat something that has eyes and legs:eek:
Usually, I have pasta with sweet corn, tomato sauce and fried onions. I like to keep this simple, so I don't add too many ingredients:)

Reaction score
I agree with all of the additions talked about above me. I also like sliced celery in my shrimp pasta along with the carrots, mushrooms, ect. My daughters birthday is today, and she has decided she wants to make shrimp alfredo for her birthday dinner. And she will definitly add vegies to it to beef it up,, plus a good way to get vegies down her son.

Reaction score
I agree with all of the additions talked about above me. I also like sliced celery in my shrimp pasta along with the carrots, mushrooms, ect. My daughters birthday is today, and she has decided she wants to make shrimp alfredo for her birthday dinner. And she will definitly add vegies to it to beef it up,, plus a good way to get vegies down her son.

Wow your daughter made the perfect choice as that's a tasty dish for sure; there's nothing to me like my shrimp and veggies.

Reaction score
My favorite vegetables with any kind of fish pasta - all of which come out of my own vegetable garden - are rainbow peppers, green, white and yellow zucchini, peas, garlic and although not strictly classed as vegetables - rainbow tomatoes and olives too - complimented with a variety of herbs and a pinch of saffron :)

Reaction score
I like mushrooms in pasta. I don't really put too many other vegetables in it. I hate to find chunks of onion or bell peppers in pasta.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I like mushrooms in pasta. I don't really put too many other vegetables in it. I hate to find chunks of onion or bell peppers in pasta.
I love mushrooms too. They're so delicious! I'm scared of eatng them though:( So many of them are poisonous. I'm probably paranoid, but I always feel that I'm risking my life when I'm eating them.

Ask a Question