United Kingdom
That looks good (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
nice and fancy, and probably works fine, but my chicken wire one does the job as well, I am sure. And it was all scrap materials to build, just 4 fence poles and a few feet of wire fence around the poles and good to go.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I am looking into building one that hides it visually as well as reduces the smell. I don't usually do compost because I can't stand the smell of them while they are composting.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't like the smell either so I save as much of the kitchen greens as I can grind it up and make a tea out of it and poor it around the yard and on my rose bush to help it grow.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
http://www.durgan.org/URL/?AEVBL 17 September 2011 Composting.
All my spent vegetation is chopped into small pieces in the chipper/shredder. The spent vegetation should be slightly green (corn stalks in this case) to facilitate chopping, and it composts quicker, which takes about a year. There is only about a month left of good weather, so I am removing vegetation a bit at a time.

The little bit of kitchen waste is simply placed in the garbage. Don't complicate a simple process.

Ask a Question