Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
DeborahJane submitted a new Showcase Item:

DeborahJane

I started gardening about 4 years ago and had a hurry on when my youngest son wanted to have a New Years Wedding in the garden, summer here in Australia. I had about 5 months notice. I have 3 friends who are avid gardeners so of course I picked their brains constantly and under their guidance have created a cottage garden, a woodlands garden, a fernery, a white garden, a red and yellow garden, a spikey, succulenty, aridy type plus other garden beds. I have 3/4 acre block so lots of room to keep on creating. I get a great deal of pleasure out of it and like nothing better than to sit in one of my relaxing areas with a cup of tea or glass of wine, depending on where the yard arm is. The photos are taken Ii Autumn. I'd love to share my Spring colors.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Absolutely gorgeous. I really like the wild look
Thanks Chuck. I like it wild too but I do have the formal parterre as contrast. I let my ornamental grape, passionfruit and wonga wonga climber go so berserk that we had to bend over to walk under the arch. The passionfruit was grabbing hold of everything in sight. You had to pass quickly incase you got caught!!!

Ask a Question