Compost?

Reaction score
There are tons of awesome ways to work with compost. I would look into the composting thread, as well as look on pinterest. Pinterest is a really good website to refer to when you're seeking crafty answers. :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
:DFunny you ask that question, I recently just started a compost of my own. I did fine something cool suggestions on this forum about. Coffee grounds, Egg shells and apple cores, along with some other info about how compost work and how you should go about starting them. I can't remember the titles of the threads I read on here. But you can search "compost" on here and everything you need to know pops up. Well that's what I did an so far so good for my compost.(y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
Although we have an informal compost bin, I am not well versed with the procedure. All I know is that our compost bin is like a trash bin for all leftover vegetables from the kitchen, fruit rinds, anything that is biodegradable for the earthworm to eat. In return, the soil becomes fertile especially when the leftover food decays and mixes in the soil.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Thank you all for your replies, although I must say each one consisted of the same thing: pointing me towards the compost thread. Appreciate the help, but I was looking for direct replies with some information. I will look in the compost thread since that's where I will actually get some answers. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thank you all for your replies, although I must say each one consisted of the same thing: pointing me towards the compost thread. Appreciate the help, but I was looking for direct replies with some information. I will look in the compost thread since that's where I will actually get some answers. Thanks again.
What do you want to know exactly?

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I am so sorry that I have no idea about compost but someone around the corner from me does because their grass is extremely green and they have such beautiful plants all over their flourishing garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I mentioned that thread because of the awesome composting pictorial someone posted in it. :)

But definitely post specific questions! My last compost effort was just a big pile. Early this spring I started one in an enclosure made of pallets...not exactly beautiful but its behind my shed and can't be seen from the road.

Ask a Question