Coffee Grounds?

Reaction score
I am wondering if it is true what I have read that if you use coffee grounds with the soil, the plant will grow much better with being fed with all the nutrients from the grounds.

Reaction score
Awesome! All along I have been tossing mine in the garbage; not anymore! Thank you for replying!

Reaction score
Coffee grounds are very good in gardening, and in beauty and in so many other things! Drinking lots of coffee is bad for you, but coffee grounds have a lot of nutrients.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have been adding coffee grinds and tea leaves to my plants for years. I add them to the outdoor plants and the indoor plants to help them grow. Bannana peels are also very good for your plants. You can just throw everything into a blender add water, grind it up and water you plants, very easy.

Reaction score
Coffee grounds, banana peels, and tea bags are wonderful for your plants and you can either compost them or do as Pat does and make a tea to water the plants with.

Ask a Question