Chillies are coming on

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
:) Don't know the variety as they were a present from a neighbour, but apparently they're hot
DSCN1580.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
:) Don't know the variety as they were a present from a neighbour, but apparently they're hot View attachment 7680
What a beautiful sight. I have a huge garden as you all know with fruits and stuff but these birds will come and have a feast with the chillies. I have stopped growing them. but enthused by what I see here may be I shall give it a try and protect them.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
They look really nice! I don't like spicy foods and I never eat chillies, but I'd like to grow them, because chilli plants are very pretty:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They look great and fresh! These pepper would be wonderful to use in some dishes! I can't take too much heat, but a little tangy is a must :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
They look really nice! I don't like spicy foods and I never eat chillies, but I'd like to grow them, because chilli plants are very pretty:)
We Indians cannot live without them (lol)

Reaction score
Nice, they look kinda like serrano chillies, but I could be wrong. Those are super spicy! I often use them in salsas, they are perfect for that (y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
I have heard some of the spiciest chilies can be found in india. Personally I don't find serrano chillies so spicy, but they are super spicy for most europeans ;) I must taste this chilli you mentioned, I'll put it in my bucket list :p
This chilli that I have talked about is from India. You can choose a better method to kick the bucket. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
This chilli that I have talked about is from India. You can choose a better method to kick the bucket. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, that's why I said I heard the spiciest chili was from india ;) Who knows, we might travel there one day and enjoy some of the chillies your country has to offer :ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
This is my best chilli plant so far this year.
If you can get in close enough, you can perhaps see that there are upwards of 70 chillies, at different stages, on the plant, plus more flowers. even though it's very compact.
I expect a minimum of 200 fruits, of a medium heat, from each plant.
They have no name, I bred them myself from Chenzo and Cayenne.

001_3.jpg

Ask a Question