Browning of Orange Tree Leaves

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi, this is a dwarf orange tree. There are brown/orange spots along with white ones. They both hold the same characteristics, they are flat, can not be scratched off, they're on the undersides of the leaves and seem to be a part of the leaf. Can someone please identify this.
20160928_121235.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
It looks like a pest to me, a fungus or some organism that would hurt your plant. I remember having that problem when we first moved to this house because maybe the garden was unkempt. We did some fumigating by using smoke from the burning dried leaves. It is good for killing or driving away small organisms like that. However, burning dried leaves is not against the law so maybe you can try spraying those spots with water laced with liquid dishwashing soap. It is a good pesticide that is not harmful.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
It looks like a pest to me, a fungus or some organism that would hurt your plant. I remember having that problem when we first moved to this house because maybe the garden was unkempt. We did some fumigating by using smoke from the burning dried leaves. It is good for killing or driving away small organisms like that. However, burning dried leaves is not against the law so maybe you can try spraying those spots with water laced with liquid dishwashing soap. It is a good pesticide that is not harmful.
Thank you very much ☺

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
There used to a lemon tree in my grandmother's garden which used to yield juicy fruits. With time, it started yellowing and was finally cut. I suppose it has to do with mites. The effect does not have much to do with their activity but everything to do with viruses transmitted in the process. You can prune the plant, spray it with pesticides and inject a fresh infusion of nutrients to increase its vigour to withstand the infection.

Ask a Question