Beautiful Roses

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I recently found a place that has such beautiful roses, unfortunately I have to catch a plane to get there but how beautiful they are. We found some white ones growing in a vineyard and they actually smelled wonderful too. I would love to grow them but there is just no way to get around it.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Unfortunately those roses are in a garden in a monument building and taking them would be illegal. I cant grow roses here I have tried but it just doesn't work probably because of the weather.

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
I love red roses but I have seen so many unusual colours I know that they are man made some of them like the purple and mixed colours burnt orange etc but they are so beautiful and unique too

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I love all colors of roses! White rose though, somehow looks so much more pure and innocent to me!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Icy, you would love Saphrona, a white rose that has a lovely, delicate scent. She is one of my favorites, and is a rebloomer.
Saphrona rose.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United Kingdom
2014-2015 142.JPG
2014-2015 143.JPG
2014-2015 144.JPG
2014-2015 139.JPG
that's a really nice rose marlingardener

here is a few from my place. I'll try and find more but where my photos are is always a mystery lol I know they are on the pc or a disc but where!!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
Japan
@Daren they are just beautiful! Loving the peachy color and the purple, two of my favorite colors!

Roses are one thing that I just don't see much of anymore, living in Japan - so thank you for letting me live vicariously through yours! ;)

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
I love roses also with red being my favorite. I have one rose bush left that does bloom red flowers. My bush is old and maybe good for a few more years. I think the bush is more than 20 years old. I hope to plant a bush in a container this summer.

Ask a Question