Backyard Water Garden project - My Building Idea

Reaction score
Hello friends,

Yess i share to you my tips aboit my de-icer system...

But i have a backyard pond too ;)

If this can help someone here:

----> My Garden Pond Idea

Me when i dug it:

Pond-digger.jpg

Reaction score
Looks like you've got your work cut out for you. What are the approximate dimensions of your pond and what are you planning on putting in it. A friend of mine has a pond, I would guess about 1/3 the size of yours from the photo, and she has goldfish that reproduce in it every year.

Reaction score
Wow, that's a pretty big pond. I hope you'll post more photos as you make more progress on it. It looks like it'll be nice when it's finished.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It looks really gorgeous! You did a great job, Jardinier. I would love to have a pond like this, but I don't think I could make one myself. It sounds like a lot of had work.

Reaction score
That looks like it is going to be amazing. Having a pond with fish is so cool. Have you considered the potential for cats and coons to be attracted to it though? Some friends of mine have fish in their pond and they have a chicken wire cover over it so the fish don't get eaten.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
Philippines
I was born and raised in the city and it's only now that I have been experiencing a garden so I don't know much about a pond for irrigation. However, when we went on a tour in Thailand, we saw the orchard there planted on raised bed in that what looked like a lagoon. The raised bed serves as a pedestal for the trees that looked so healthy because of the water around it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Looked like it was a lot of work but the finishing pond is so worth it and fantastic looking! Having a pond in the garden area is wonderful; something that I can't have since my area is restricted to a small space.

Ask a Question