Anyone know if i could find something in the outdoors that i could use for privacy hedge plants?

Reaction score
Do you imagine i could find something out in the wild to put together as large privacy hedge plants/bushes for free? What could i use for this that i could find on my own in the outdoors?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Do you imagine i could find something out in the wild to put together as large privacy hedge plants/bushes for free? What could i use for this that i could find on my own in the outdoors?
Depending on where you live there are all kinds of things you could use.............................BUT................You would have to dig up very small transplants or plant seeds and it would take years to grow a privacy fence this way. I don't think I have ever seen a ready to plant privacy hedge. The plants I have seen at the nursery will take some time to grow tall enough to give any kind of privacy. The fastest thing you could make a privacy fence out off would be vines on some kind of trellis. I see you live in Miss. I suppose you could grow Kudzo but your neighbors would probably shoot you

Reaction score
Another issue with digging out of the wild is that many states have laws forbidding the taking of wild plants. They never do well once they are moved from their woodland habitat.

Ask a Question