Am I the youngest??

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10b
Country
United States
Just been pondering on the idea that I may be the youngest member on the forum (not that I have a problem with that.)

I'm 17--turning 18 in December. What is the average age group here?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Never would have realised you are so young! Great to hear that you caught the gardening 'bug' at such a young age :D

I'm 32 :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
suspect that most of us had to wait until the later years to have time for a garden( I'm 64). Kids and jobs took up too much time before....
No kids here either, but had to wait until I bought a property to garden in. moved there 27 years ago, and started right away. My age, after 28 I stopped counting. LOL.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Just been pondering on the idea that I may be the youngest member on the forum (not that I have a problem with that.)

I'm 17--turning 18 in December. What is the average age group here?

It is wonderful you are starting young, my husband (68) and I (65) retired last year so we finally have the time to garden and learning new things everyday. ( the majority of it right here)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
No kids here either but I've always worked a lot of hours especially in summer...and I planted my first large vegetable garden in my mid-20s, and have had one most years since.

The fact I work a lot probably explains why my garden tends to get a bit messy and weedy though!

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm 53
oldpyp.gif

Been growing veg since I was 7, still mess it up :D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
You youngens wiil be full of gardening knowledge starting so young. :) Good on you both. I'm 65 and started gardening in my late 50s. It's a great pursuit. Out in the sun and fresh air today. Great stuff;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustafe2024

Latest Threads