A Little Colorful Trip in Nevada

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I would really love to have more time to explore more of this area. Much different than the green lushness of where I live.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
My hubby gave a friend away at a wedding in Las Vegas, Nevada. We did several day trips around the area. One of the most memorable was north of Vagas to the Valley of Fire State Park. Thought I'd just share a few photos of a climate/ecosystem quite different from where I live. This area is considered high desert. The color of the rocks were surreal. The plants were intriguing to me also. Wish we would had time to camp at the campgrounds for a few days and hike around the area more. There were many areas of the park we didn't see on our day trip.

Reaction score
Beautiful place and great pics! It is a very colorful place indeed :) I love how colorful and lively this places can be, one would think that because they're a desert zone things would look not colorful and lively at all, but some desert zones look so beautiful. Wish I could say the same about some places that are near where I live.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Cool, love a bit of Geology (y)(y)(y)

Ask a Question